The best damn Avril site in VN
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Nội quy 4rum  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Under My Skin Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
AQ
Smod
Smod
AQ

Tổng số bài gửi : 1517
Đến từ : UFO
Thú cưng : Under My Skin Album 465d358bda7f2
Ngày tham gia : 18/08/2008

Under My Skin Album Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Under My Skin Album   Under My Skin Album EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Under My Skin Album 200px-AvrilLavigne_UnderMySkin

Released: May 24, 2004
Recorded: August 2003 – January 2004
Genre : Post-grunge, pop rock, pop punk, alternative rock
Length : 43:34
Label : Arista
Producer : Butch Walker, Raine Maida, Don Gilmore
Under My Skin Album UnderMySkinSheet

Main edition

1. "Take Me Away" (Lavigne, Evan Taubenfeld) 2:57
2. "Together" (Lavigne, Chantal Kreviazuk) 3:14
3. "Don't Tell Me" (Lavigne) 3:21
4. "He Wasn't" (Lavigne, Kreviazuk) 2:59
5. "How Does It Feel" (Lavigne, Kreviazuk) 3:44
6. "My Happy Ending" (Lavigne, Walker) 4:02
7. "Nobody's Home" (Lavigne) 3:32
8. "Forgotten" (Lavigne, Kreviazuk) 3:17
9. "Who Knows" (Lavigne, Kreviazuk) 3:30
10. "Fall to Pieces" (Lavigne, Raine Maida) 3:28
11. "Freak Out" (Lavigne, Taubenfeld, Matt Brann) 3:13
12. "Slipped Away" (Lavigne, Kreviazuk) 3:34

Japanese Edition

13. "I Always Get What I Want" (Lavigne, Cliff Magness) 2:31
14. "Nobody's Home" (live) 3:20

UK Edition

13. "I Always Get What I Want" (Lavigne, Magness) 2:31

Special Edition

13. "Nobody's Home" (live) 3:20
14. "Take Me Away" (live) 2:55
15. "He Wasn't" (live) 3:13
16. "Tomorrow" (live) (Avril Lavigne, Curtis Frasca, Sabelle Breer) 3:35

DVD:

1. Under My Skin Diary
2. Bonez Tour Diary
3. "Don't Tell Me" (music video)
4. "My Happy Ending" (music video)
5. "Nobody's Home" (music video)
6. "He Wasn't" (music video)

DualDisc Edition

DVD Side:

1. Entire Album in enhanced stereo
2. Behind the Scenes
3. "Don't Tell Me" (music video)
4. "My Happy Ending" (music video)
5. "Nobody's Home" (music video)

Under My Skin is the second studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, released on May 24, 2004 by Arista Records.

Background
Having no plans of working with producers or professional writers, Lavigne wrote much of the album with Canadian singer-songwriter Chantal Kreviazuk, to whom she had developed a friendship in the summer of 2003. Kreviazuk, whose husband Raine Maida's band Our Lady Peace opened for Lavigne's concert in Europe, introduced herself at an after-party for the SARS benefit concerts held in Toronto in June 2003. The following day, Lavigne and Kreviazuk ate lunch together, during when Lavigne shared how she wanted the development of the album to be. They wrote songs for almost three weeks at Maida's warehouse in Toronto. Kreviazuk invited Lavigne to continue working in a Malibu, California house she shared with Maida, which contained a recording studio. Many of the tracks in the album were recorded in Malibu.

Kreviazuk suggested Maida produce songs for the album, an ability Lavigne did not know. Maida produced five songs, including "Fall to Pieces", which he cowrote. For Under My Skin, Lavigne invited two other producers: Don Gilmore, who produced two songs written by Lavigne and Kreviazuk, and a third one, and Butch Walker who also produced three songs in three days' time. Lavigne also co-wrote one track, "Nobody's Home", with Ben Moody, formerly of Evanescence, and the rest with her guitarist Evan Taubenfeld.

On her website, Lavigne states that she had learned a lot since her first record, Let Go: "I was involved in every aspect of making this record. I'm very hands-on. I knew how I wanted the drums, the guitar tones, and the structures to be. I understand the whole process so much better this time because I've been through it. I'm really picky with my sound." This album it can be hear more post-grunge and alternative rock arrangements.
fromWilkipedia

Under My Skin [DualDisc]
Part of Avril Lavigne's appeal -- a large part of it, actually -- is that she's a brat, acting younger than her 17 years on her 2002 debut, Let Go, and never seeming like she much cared about the past (she notoriously mispronounced David Bowie's name when reading Grammy nominations), or anything for that matter. She lived for the moment, she partied with sk8er boiz, she didn't want anything complicated, and she sang in a flat, plain voice that illustrated her age as much as her silly, shallow lyrics. Those words got disproportionate attention because they were so silly and shallow, but most listeners just didn't care because, thanks to producer gurus the Matrix, they were delivered in a shiny package filled with incessant, nagging hooks -- a sound so catchy it came to define the mainstream not long after Let Go hit the radio. The Matrix became ubiquitous on the strength of their work with Lavigne, who herself became a big star, earning constant play on radio and MTV, kick-starting a fashion trend of ties-n-tank tops for girls and inexplicably providing a touchstone for indie rock queen Liz Phair's mainstream makeover. Fame, however, didn't pull the two camps together; it pushed them their separate ways, as the Matrix went on to record their own album and Lavigne decided to turn serious, working with a variety of co-writers and producers, including fellow Canadian singer/songwriter Chantal Kreviazuk, for her second album, 2004's Under My Skin. Lavigne hasn't only shed her trademark ties for thrift-shop skirts, she's essentially ditched the sound of Let Go, too, bringing herself closer to the mature aspirations of fellow young singer/songwriter Michelle Branch. Since Lavigne is still a teenager, and still a brat, it's livelier than Branch's. Even when it sags under minor keys and mid-tempos, it's fueled on teen angst and a sense of entitled narcissism, as if she's the first to discover the joys of love and the pain of heartache. In a sense, she comes across as Alanis Morissette's kid sister, especially now that the Matrix are gone and the hooks have been pushed to the background for much of the record; it's the teen spin on Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie, where she's self-consciously trying to grow as an artist. Naturally, this means that Under My Skin is less fun than Let Go since there's nothing as giddy as "Sk8er Boi," even if much of it is written from a similarly adolescent vantage point. Lavigne's collaborators, Kreviazuk and Evan Taubenfeld chief among them, have helped streamline her awkward writing, and her performances are also assured, which almost makes up for the thinness of her voice, which sounds far younger than the meticulous arrangements around it. So, Under My Skin is a bit awkward, sometimes sounding tentative and unsure, sometimes clicking and surging on Lavigne's attitude and ambition. But it's telling that the one song that really catches hold on the first listen and stands out on repeated spins is "He Wasn't," the fastest, loudest, catchiest, and best song here, and the one closest to the spirit and sound of Let Go -- it's not that Lavigne hasn't matured; it's that her talents are better suited on music that's a little less contemplative and deliberate than Under My Skin. [The DVD side of this DualDisc edition contains enhanced audio, photo gallery, videos and behind-the-scenes footage.]
Review byStephen Thomas Erlewine

from Allmusic
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://esky.in/index.php?city=.AQ.

Under My Skin Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
The best damn Avril site in VN :: exchange :: Avril's news :: +Under My Skin -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất