The best damn Avril site in VN
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Chào mừng bạn đến với 4rum Avrilvn.com - The best damn Avril's Fansite in VN!

Bạn chưa đăng nhập hoặc chưa đăng ký làm thành viên, vì vậy bạn chỉ có thể xem các bài viết mà không thể gửi bài trả lời, đặt câu hỏi hoặc tham gia nhiều hoạt động khác trên diễn đàn.

Hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký ngay để được hưởng mọi quyền lợi của thành viên!

Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Nội quy 4rum  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

The Best Damn Thing Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giả Thông điệp
AQ
Smod
Smod
AQ

Tổng số bài gửi : 1517
Đến từ : UFO
Thú cưng : album - The Best Damn Thing Album 465d358bda7f2
Ngày tham gia : 18/08/2008

album - The Best Damn Thing Album Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: The Best Damn Thing Album   album - The Best Damn Thing Album EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm

album - The Best Damn Thing Album 200px-The_best_damn_thing
Released: April 17, 2007 (2007-04-17)
(see release history)
Recorded:vJune-November 2006
Genre : Pop punk, pop rock, alternative rock
Length : 40:41
Label : RCA
Producer : Deryck Whibley, Butch Walker, Dr. Luke, Rob Cavallo, Avril Lavigne (executive)
album - The Best Damn Thing Album TheBestDamnThingSheet

Track listings

1. "Girlfriend" (Avril Lavigne, Lukasz Gottwald) 3:37
2. "I Can Do Better" (Lavigne, Gottwald) 3:17
3. "Runaway" (Lavigne, Gottwald, Kara DioGuardi) 3:48
4. "The Best Damn Thing" (Lavigne, Butch Walker) 3:10
5. "When You're Gone" (Lavigne, Walker) 4:00
6. "Everything Back But You" (Lavigne, Walker) 3:03
7. "Hot" (Lavigne, Evan Taubenfeld) 3:23
8. "Innocence" (Lavigne, Taubenfeld) 3:53
9. "I Don't Have to Try" (Lavigne, Gottwald) 3:17
10. "One of Those Girls" (Lavigne, Taubenfeld) 2:56
11. "Contagious" (Lavigne, Taubenfeld) 2:10
12. "Keep Holding On" (Lavigne, Gottwald) 4:00

Deluxe Edition Bonus DVD

1. The Making of: The Best Damn Thing
2. Photogallery

iTunes pre-order Edition

13. "I Will Be" 3:59

Japanese Edition

13. "Alone" 3:14
14. "Girlfriend (video)

German Edition

13. "Girlfriend" (German version) 3:37

iTunes Deluxe Edition

13. "When You're Gone" (acoustic)3:58
14. "I Can Do Better" (acoustic) 3:39
15. "Girlfriend" (The Submarines' Time Warp '66 mix) 3:11
16. "When You're Gone" (video)

Limited Edition

CD:

14. "I Will Be" 3:59
15. "I Can Do Better" (acoustic) 3:39
16. "Girlfriend" (The Submarines' Time Warp '66 mix) 3:11 (on Taiwanese Edition: "Girlfriend" (Mandarin version) 3:37)
17. "Girlfriend" (Dr. Luke Remix feat. Lil' Mama) 3:24

DVD:

Live at the Orange Lounge:

1. "Everything Back But You"
2. "Girlfriend"
3. "Hot"
4. "When You're Gone"

Music videos:

1. "Girlfriend"
2. "When You're Gone"
3. "Hot"
4. "Girlfriend" (Dr. Luke Remix feat. Lil' Mama)

Japanese Tour Edition

14. "Sk8er Boi" (live) 4:09
15. "Adia" (live)3:42

DVD:

1. "Girlfriend" (video)
2. "Girlfriend" (Dr. Luke Remix feat. Lil' Mama) (video)
3. "When You're Gone" (video)
4. "Hot" (video)
5. "The Best Damn Thing" (video)
6. Making of: The Best Damn Thing
7. Making of: "Girlfriend" (video)

The Best Damn Thing is the third studio album by Canadian pop punk singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne, released on April 13, 2007. According to the IFPI, The Best Damn Thing was the fourth top-selling album worldwide and Sony BMG's top-selling album of 2007.[1] This is Lavigne's first album to receive a Parental Advisory label, shown on the limited and deluxe
editions of the album.

Background
Lavigne described the record as "fast, fun, young, bratty, rock, aggressive, confident, cocky in a playful way...all the good stuff." It is produced by Dr. Luke, Lavigne's husband Deryck Whibley, Butch Walker and Lavigne herself. Travis Barker (Box Car Racer, blink-182, +44, Transplants, Expensive Taste, The Aquabats) has also recorded some drums for the album and some of the drums are played by Josh Freese.

The Best Damn Thing (song)
album - The Best Damn Thing Album 180px-TBDT_Video

Released: June 13, 2008 (2008-06-13)[1]
Format: 5" CD single, digital download
Recorded: 2006; B-sides: Oct. 16, 2007[2]
Genre: Pop punk, power pop
Length: 3:10
Label: RCA
Writer(s): Avril Lavigne, Butch Walker
Producer: Butch Walker
Certification: Platinum

"The Best Damn Thing" is the fourth and final single from Canadian singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne's third studio album The Best Damn Thing. The song was written by Avril Lavigne and Butch Walker. It was first released on June 13, 2008 in Germany. It was released to Australian radio during 2008, and was added to radio countdown The Hot Hits. The song received much airplay in Brazil, where the music video was also released.

Promtion
album - The Best Damn Thing Album 180px-Avril_Lavigne_in_Hongkong_Press
The first single, "Girlfriend", was to be released on January 29, but the date was changed because of the then-increasing popularity of "Keep Holding On" on the radio.[citation needed] The single premiered on Ottawa radio station HOT 89.9 on February 6, and the video debuted on February 26. Evan, her former guitarist, said in his MySpace blog that he makes a cameo in the "Girlfriend" video. "Girlfriend" is available in seven other languages, the only difference from the English version being the chorus translated into Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, German and French.

The track "Keep Holding On" is also featured on the Eragon soundtrack.

Lavigne performed a small tour to promote The Best Damn Thing. Only members of her fan club were allowed to attend the shows. She kicked off the small tour in Calgary, Alberta, and played for a crowd of around 200. The Calgary show aired on television on April 2, 2007, on the CBC Network. On this show, one could see behind-the-scenes footage and Lavigne performing songs from The Best Damn Thing, as well as other shows in Los Angeles, Paris and Madrid. She also held autograph signings in New York City and Hollywood after the album was released.

On February 18, 2007, clips of "Everything Back But You", "I Can Do Better" and "When You're Gone" were released on AOL Music.[5] The track "Alone" (the B-side of "Girlfriend") was made available for download on the iTunes Store in New Zealand and Australia on March 29. The whole album made its radio debut on Ottawa radio station HOT 89.9 at 6:00 p.m. on April 14, 2007.

Days before the release of The Best Damn Thing Lavigne was full in promotion around North America doing Live Performances at important TV shows which include Saturday Night Live, Late Show with David Letterman, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, TRL, Jay Leno, Live with Regis and Kelly and many more...

On September 11, 2007, Lavigne appeared on the season finale of Canadian Idol 2007 and performed "Hot" and "When You're Gone". On the show, Lavigne made announcement regarding her tour in support of the album.

Avril also made her debut on the world-wide fashion website stardoll to promote "The Best Damn Thing". Here, she created her own "paperdoll" and answered questions to her fans in a quick 10 minute exersise. Her suite can be found on [www.stardoll.com/en] in the Real Celebrities collumn. She also has a promotion collumn and her clothing Abbey Dawn also features on the website too, where other members can buy her clothing to dress up their dolls.

The Best Damn Tour
Avril Lavigne embarked on The Best Damn Tour, beginning March 5, 2008 to October 6, 2008 in 110 tour dates to support her third album The Best Damn Thing.[6][7] The tour visited North America from March to May, then from May to July all over Europe, coming back to the USA and Canada in July-August and finally went to Asia from August to October. The opening act for the North American leg of her tour were Boys Like Girls.[6] The European leg of the tour was opened by the Jonas Brothers.[8] Other opening acts include Double Faced Eels, and The Midway State. The setlist includes songs of the new album but also older singles from Let Go and Under My Skin. A DVD with live recordings of the tour was released on September 9, 2008 called The Best Damn Tour - Live in Toronto. It is estimated that the Tour wraps around $50 million worldwide.[citation needed]

The tour stirred controversy when it confronted protests by conservatives in Malaysia due to Lavigne being 'too sexy'.[9] However, the government finally gave permission for her to perform on August 29, 2008.[10]

Due to "acute Laryngitis" Avril canceled the last 8 North American Concerts. She also canceled her concert in Barcelona, Spain the same day of the concert due to a supposed truckers strike.

from Wikipadia

Review
Well, that awkward goth phase didn't last long! With all the impatience of an ADD-riddled teen rebel, Avril Lavigne ditched the gloomy façade of her sophomore Under My Skin and dove back into the well-scrubbed mosh pit for her third album, The Best Damn Thing. Frankly, the change in pace comes as a bit of a relief. The serious Avril on Under My Skin never felt genuine — the shift from the exuberance of "Sk8er Boi" to the meandering ruminations of "Don't Tell Me" and "My Happy Ending" seemed sudden and forced, a misguided attempt to prove that Lavigne was a serious songwriter — so as soon as The Best Damn Thing opens with the bright bubblegum blast of "Girlfriend" and its cheerleader chant, everything within Avril's world seems right again. If anything, this third album feels even more adolescent than her aggressively catchy-n-shallow debut, Let Go, perhaps because this is an album where Avril is allowed to run wild. She can curse, spit, and strut to her heart's content, she can taunt her rivals and steal their boyfriends, then b*tch out the boy for not understanding her once he belongs to her. She impatiently rushes through the power ballads — there are only three of them, all impeccable melodic anthems designed to keep the crossover adult audience Let Go won, all better than their equivalents on Under My Skin — because she can't wait to get back and raise hell like the spoiled brat that she's thrilled to be. Avril swears like she's just discovered profanity, cheerfully spitting out four-letter words (and their compounds) with glee, but everything she does here she does with unrestrained glee. She truly believes she's the best damn thing you've ever seen, she knows it's all about her — or, as she shouts on "I Don't Have to Try," "I wear the pants!" — and if you don't agree, she knows you're wrong and you can go to hell (actually, she'd probably say something a lot stronger). This sense of entitlement will surely rankle anybody who's just a little bit older than Avril's 22 years, who will also find that the perennial Lavigne complaint holds: she ain't no punk, she's a brat that any grizzled old punk will want to beat with a baseball bat. (How do you know if you're one of the old guys? If you recognize the chorus of "Girlfriend" as a total lift from the Rubinoos' "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend," you're an old guy, even if you're 20.) But The Best Damn Thing wasn't made for them, nor was it made with any sense (or even regard) for the past: it was made to exist totally in the moment, in a time when a moment speeds by faster than light. And, frankly, that's what good about The Best Damn Thing: it's as exuberant, irreverent, and exciting as any other bubblegum pop, defiantly silly and shallow, but also deliriously hooky. If Lavigne didn't have the hooks — if neither "Girlfriend" nor the title track weren't driven by cheerleader chants, if "Everything Back But You" didn't snarl like prime Green Day, if "I Can Do Better" didn't soar on its chorus — her snotty attitude would be unbearable, but these are terrific, addictive pop songs that are harder and tougher yet feel fresher and lighter than her big hits from Let Go. True, this is far from deep, but Under My Skin proved that a deep Avril is a dull Avril. The Best Damn Thing, in contrast, builds on every one of her bratty strengths, which makes for ridiculously catchy pop — the kind of music that provides a soundtrack for teens and guilty pleasures for everyone else. [The Best Damn Thing is available in a deluxe edition containing a bonus CD. The non-deluxe edition is a clean version of the album without the numerous profanities.]
Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine

from Allmusic
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://esky.in/index.php?city=.AQ.

The Best Damn Thing Album

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum: Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
The best damn Avril site in VN :: exchange :: Avril's news :: +The Best Damn Thing -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất